Saturday, December 5, 2015

Office Reset

Office Reset


Do you have a home office? I’m working on mine. You should have seen the clutter! Well, maybe best that you didn’t. There is so many things that need changing around and so many things that need to be packed up. I hate clutter and I hate to be this unorganized. 

My sweet daughter took one of my bookshelves. Believe me, that is a good thing! My recliner is no longer right under the drafty window and I have more room to move around in. Sure, the other room is bigger but on mornings like this I would be left to gaze into the darkness of the void

Now I sleep in the office since the other room got too cold at night. It is 32 degrees out this morning. Jack Frost would be my roommate if I stayed back yonder. Close off that room and he can have it. I slept warmer in my wee little office last night. The only thing is, K-Dog doesn’t come back here at night. He can, but he doesn’t. I hate to think that Sweet Mama may be the only one who lets him out at night. When Spring is back and the warmer weather is too, he will be back at his look out spot making sure that our little kitty cat neighbor stays out of his yard. I will be there to let him out and back in and back out and back in. Maybe I can fix the settings on my phone so she can tell me when K-Dog wants out.

Dad sent me a 4 cup coffee pot for my birthday. Now I can make coffee in here without bothering anyone. Today is the first day that I fired it up. YUM!! Fresh coffee and time to write a blog or read… One pot of coffee filled my Vickers java mug. Yes, I will likely make more later. That little dude makes the very best coffee I have ever made. 

Ladies breakfast at the church house this morning. I will have to stay here with K-Dog. Maybe I can sign up more folks at JerkyDude.net. The more that I can help the better. I am looking forward to being able to afford the home repairs that we need. 

Do you have home repairs that need to be done? Do you have cracks in the walls that are ignored because there is just no money to fix it? Don’t feel lonesome. There are many others that cringe at one big job or another like that. Our roof may still be ok but I would like a new one. How about you?

Some drunk hippy back in the 70’s thought it would be a good thing to put aluminum wires in the new houses back then. How long did it take to find out that that was a bad idea? Do you have aluminum wires? I know we do. Bad idea!

Do you enjoy my blogs as much as I do writing them? Please considering helping us out by ordering 2 bags of jerky each month. This way you get a tasty treat every month and we get helped too. As an added bonus, you will be able to sign up your friends and get paid as well!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment