Sunday, December 6, 2015

Oh No! It saw me.

Oh No! It saw me.


The other night K-Dog was let out to his yard to do what he does before we all go to bed. We heard him barking at something. Where was he? It sounds like he is near the kitchen window gate. Looking out the the back door and then the back window I couldn’t see him. Why is that fool dog making all of that racket? I’ll step out the front door and see what was going on.

I unlocked the door and stepped out into the cold. Yup, I can tell that he is at the kitchen window alright, all upset at what he saw. You can imagine how well the neighbors enjoyed hearing that dog at ten o’clock at night.

I see a familiar dark figure walking through the yard across the street. It looked like a gray fuzz ball the size of a cantaloupe, stalking an invisible prey. A car went by. That is when it saw me. Two yellow eyes looked back across the street at me. Like a shot it crossed the street and came at me full force. I clearly saw a white front paw as it was running for all it was worth, it was our little kitty cat neighbor who ran to me and rubbed against my right leg. “You better get home little kitty cat neighbor.” Why does this cat like me so much? I rubbed its soft little back and retreated back into the house. “It didn’t follow me in did it?”

When I first met the cat I tried to scare it off. That didn’t work. I tried to ignore the thing. That did nothing. That cat likes me and it can tell that I was no threat. That little kitty cat neighbor really likes me. I don’t know why.  


Could it be the pet treats from yum.JerkyDude.net ?

No comments:

Post a Comment