Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Barking Like a Big Dog!

Barking Like a Big Dog!


Up before the chickens once again, I sit at this computer. As soon as I get some coffee I can come up with something worth reading. 

It was a rough night for my sweeties. Our daughter is barking like a big dog. It looked like her nasty cold was almost gone until it became an awful cough. I can hear her across the house in the room with her sweet mother. Daughter needed a place to sleep sitting up so she is sitting on the couch. With that kind of cough, you cant sleep laying down. I doubt they slept much last night. Today may be a rough day for all of us.

There is little that I can do but pray. 

The time comes when faith is tested. Sometimes the tests can be hard. I still believe that we were led to this jerky business and now we are being tested to prove our resolve. God knows what we need. He has provided many times. He will provide now.

There is a certain amount of money we need every month. There is little that we are physically able to do as far as being able to work a job outside the home. The logical solution was a business that we could do from here. We have found the very one that met my standards with JerkyDirect.net

I can’t claim that we have had super growth. I can’t say that we have all of the right answers to every part of this business. What I can say is that if you don’t continue to press forward you cannot get anywhere. Also, I am convinced that God rewards the efforts of the diligent and not the desires of the lazy. 

The temptation is great to become cynical over all of those who said that they were joining and haven’t. Yes! This is frustrating. I keep reminding myself of two things: Just because they haven’t doesn’t mean that they won't and you can't quit. Pressing on, I look for those who will join.

Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. 
– Jack Canfield

I am looking beyond the immediate to focus on the next step. Our next step will cost $30 to $40 a month more over what we are paying right now. Crazy isn't it? After much prayer and researching the thing we must do is made obvious. 

What is it? I will only tell those in our group.  

Are you looking for a way out of a bad financial situation? This may be what you are looking for.



No comments:

Post a Comment