Monday, December 21, 2015

This way looks familiar.

This way looks familiar.

Have you ever gotten lost in a familiar place? That was embarrassing for me. 

We were down town on a Sunday morning coming home from visiting at a huge church there. Once upon a time I was a member, so, I was familiar with the area. I thought I was anyway. At least the streets were the same streets. “I thought this street was going the other way.” I said to myself. “I know my way around!” I assured everyone in the car, except me. It wasn’t long before they were not so sure about that either. 

We found parts of town that I didn’t know anything about. “We have to go South from here and then, wait! No that wasn’t right.” We passed the old court house. We passed historic sights. We passed streets the I knew we should have turned on. I wasn’t all that sure until we could no longer turn that way. Coming around several blocks to get back to that street, “No, I was wrong.  I wish I hadn’t turned this way but it’s too late now. Which way is the sun going?” When you are down town you are surrounded with traffic. Everyone around us could tell that I didn't know what I was doing. Some cussed. Some snickered. Some probably laughed at my crazy driving. More than one impatient jack donkey wanted me to read his one finger sign language. I have no idea how that would help.

Everything was fairly familiar. I use to drive here every day. Now you couldn’t even tell that I had ever been there at all. It was a good thing that when we went back, I was ready for it. At least I thought I was. I was afraid to turn on GPS because the lady’s voice might laugh at me.

[ Every quote book I have must have been compiled by men. Not a one have a quote about directions.]

Network marketing is a great thing. All you need to know is where you want to go and how to get there. Way over simplified, I know. May I at least suggest a vehicle? 

Sweet daughter had a sore throat last night. We did all we could do for that. We made several suggestions too. After she went to bed, once again I was curious about finding a network marketing business that sold aloe vera. I don’t know if that would have helped or not. I am still very happy with Jerky Direct but I wanted to look any way. After my eyes crossed from looking at the price it cost every month there I was completely bumfungled trying to understand the marketing plan. “Forget this nonsense!”

That is why I am so pleased with Jerky Direct. The price for two bags of jerky is not a burden and the marketing plan is simple enough that even I understand it.


Fill out this form and I will answer any question I can. We all need a way to get ahead, right? Lets do it together.



Name:
Email:
Phone Number :
ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

No comments:

Post a Comment