Monday, December 14, 2015

Shut Up Dog!

Shut up dog!

Sometimes I wonder about that dog. When the weather is nice, I let him out to the back yard. It is good for a dog to be able to go outside and do what dogs like to do.

I spy on him from the window in my office. There he is! Why did he go behind those bushes? Here he comes. “What are you eating? You are so goofy!”

We labeled the places in the yard he goes to. There is Kitty Cat corner. Many neighborhood cats hide there among some junk on the other side of the fence. I suspect that there will be a new generation coming from there in late spring. Again. The chicken fence is where he goes to bark at chickens and little snappy dogs. Little kitty cat neighbor lays in a bench next door. She has K-Dog where she wants him. She comes over to our yard as though she owns the place and he best stay back.

Our other neighbor is a retired coach. When ever I let the dog out, the first place he runs to is that corner by the coaches house.

One day K-Dog was barking at the coaches fence. Oh man! What was going on? There must have been another cat sitting where he could only smell it. We cracked up when we heard the coach holler at the dog, “Hey!! Give it a brake!!”

Sweet daughter and I like to take K-Dog for walks on nice days. It is usually a good half hour walk. The last time that goofy dog pulled out of his harness. Now what do we do. There was no way that I could run after him. She tore out after him franticly calling his name.

He ran up to a small Asian man. “Can you catch my dog?” I bet his eyes were as big as dinner plates as he saw K-Dog running at him at full speed. “Does he bite?!?” He was in no danger but I bet the man thought he was a goner. She got him and we went home.

Do you enjoy my blogs as much as I do writing them? Please considering helping us out by ordering 2 bags of jerky each month. This way you get a tasty treat every month and we get helped too. As an added bonus, you will be able to sign up your friends and get paid as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment