Saturday, December 19, 2015

What day is this?

What day is this?

Six o’clock in the morning and I am up. No one else is. The wee coffee pot is going through it’s gyrations, making a stiff hot pot of wake me up. Honest to truly, I am somewhat surprised that K-Dog hasn’t come to spy me out. The office light is on and I have time to work.

Now I’m set. I poured  my coffee, added creamer and stevia. Actually, it’s rare that I sweeten my morning kick in the head but I did this time. 

It’s thirty six degrees outside. Wow! I sure hope that our little kitty cat neighbor slept warm in her home. Looking for a high of sixty one. If we go somewhere later it won’t be too cold for K-Dog.

What do you want to do? If the weather was warmer, I would love to go look at new houses. Do you like to look at houses like I do? Shucks, take pictures of the inside and out. It would be so cool to have an office twice this size. If it were big enough, why not have some exercise equipment in there too? How would you fix it up?

Maybe a house with a kitchenette somewhere. I can go there to make coffee or a snack without making enough racket to wake anyone. A little icebox would be great! Fill it with canned tea, cream, and well, I will have to plan this out. What would you put in yours?

Would an over size three car garage be too much? We have one car. I would have to do something about that. My sweetie can have this one and I can get another…. What kind of new car would you get?

I like cars. I’m a guy. I’m an old guy, but I’m a guy. Have you looked at the phantasmagorical new cars out now? Which one do you like best? Some of these are too nice to park at Walmart.   

Have you ever thought about finding a car from the seventies and having it restored and made more modern? That would be outrageously cool. Shoot! Seventies cars were great but why stop there? Is there a car you would like to have fixed up like this? 

K-Dog. I can’t forget about my knucklehead buddy. What would you suggest? I am no fan of doggy doors his size.  I don’t want a skinny human knucklehead squeezing through there. K-Dog has a doghouse. He has never gone into it. I don’t blame him for that at all. It is ugly ugly ugly. Maybe if we had a tool shed or a screened in porch he would like that. What ever we do, he would need a shelter that would keep him comfortable when we go off for the day. We can’t take him with us to go eat chicken fried steak or Mexican food.

What is your favorite restaurant? Do you have a list? Do you ever have one of those days when you really don’t want to cook? Have you ever just got flat tired of the regular stuff y’all cook at home? Don’t get me wrong. I like to cook and I like what I cook. My sweetie cooks great too. Never the less, there are times we just flat rather go eat out and leave the dishes to someone else. Do you like to do that sometimes? 

Have you ever heard the quote, “Dream or die?” I haven’t either but I like it.

Well the neighbor’s roosters are hollering. Sure enough I was up long before they were. The only time I like to get up early is when I don’t have to get up early. Mainly I rather work here with my sweet lady near by for a sugar smack every once in a while. I hope you don’t have to go to work, where you hate to go, at a time you don’t want to go, to do things you rather not do, for some jack donkey you rather not do it for. I had enough of that the first day on the job. It took me this long to find out what to do about it. 

I have begun a new thing online called “Skeptical Curmudgeon.” That will be very different from “Paw Paw Terry.” I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment