Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Now What?

Now what??

Back in the office now. It is time to write a blog. I love to write my blogs. Telling stories is just my thang.

The house is cold and my arm freezes each time I touch this metal chair. I hear my sweet as she putters in the next room. K-Dog is lazy this time of morning. I don’t even think the postman could get him excited enough to even get him off of the couch. Little kitty cat neighbor is still hunting her invisible prey somewhere. There is a ledge she likes to sit on at the neighbor’s house. She will sit there and stare into our kitchen window watching us wash dishes. The heater is humming as it warms this old house.

This is the last week of school before Christmas break. We will have 3 weeks before school revs up once again.

Ok! What can I write about? Is there anything interesting enough to entertain my readers? I wish that I could hand you a bag of jerky to enjoy. The last time I tried to do that I got stuff on the screen. They frown on it when I make messes like that.

Sweet daughter wants to go to a book store after school. Looks like we will do that later. Me? I’m a bit more of a homebody. Sure I like to go out sometimes. More often than not, I rather stay here and blog. 

May I ask you a question? I have written several blogs by now but I am still not sure what folks like for me to write about. 

I have found someone who will help me with my blogging. She ensures me that I can make an income by using my blogs to offer my jerky products and opportunity. The whole idea is to write  about the thing I am passionate about. That is something that I would have to think about.

Stories are what I like to write. Many of my blogs are like a conversation. This is one of them. The thing of it is, how can I write stories and get people to sign up to get jerky? I have many stories written but I cannot say that they have helped my business.

On Face Book I find many interesting things to repost from my feed. Cute animals, nice music, and many other things I have posted on my wall. I place links to my blogs there as well. Still, I haven’t been able to truly help anyone in getting them to join my sweetie and me in this jerky business that way.

Something is missing. Something has got to be tweaked. Is that how you say it? What can it be? In reading my new friends information it is easy to see that she is very knowledgeable. I don’t know how many times I will have to read her free online book before I understand what to do but I can tell you one thing. She has my name, email address, and she knows where I am on Face Book. She has stuff to teach me and I want to learn it.

Here is a hoot! Would I get folks to sign up to my auto responder to get stories about K-Dog? I downed a pot of coffee and I am still trying to figure all of this out. There is an astronomical amount of folks we need to sign up and I mean now. The reason anyone goes into business is to generate an income. A business that costs only about $14 a month should have many interested. 

I would love to keep blabbing to you about all of this but I have to read her book again and get with it.

OK!! I quit!


SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment