Monday, December 7, 2015

Snap’n Pop’n and Crack!

Snap’n Pop’n and Crack


Have you ever gone to the chiropractor? Let me tell you, I have been taking my sweetie there lately. That poor lady has been in a lot of pain. I am so thankful that she is doing so much better.

It seems like every fall, when the weather starts to get cooler, her arm would start giving her fits. It would start in her neck and go into her shoulder and then she would get the meanest knot in her arm just below her elbow.

Some friends at church sold her some essential oil. That helped real good for about twenty minutes. It was great that she got that much relief. Someone else at church had massaged her before Sunday school. I watched really close so that I could do it for her at home. “You have to get her to a Chiropractor if you want her to get better.” I had told her that too.

The first trip she was helped quite a bit. She got a neck brace. That itself was a big improvement. I ended up doing more of the driving. I don’t mind. The brace didn’t fix the problem but she did get relief. We had to go back several times.  

Today she drove us to the doctor’s. When we got there we met a young mother with her two little sweet daughters. The girls were obviously sick. They had nasty runny noses, yuck! I have just gotten over a chest cold so I kept my distance. I don’t want any of what they brought to share with whomsoever that came in there.

This was a good opportunity to get in a bit of a walk. I asked how long she would be. The receptionist said, “About 30 minutes.”  That is plenty of time for me to go a block or so there in town and get back before she was ready to go home. I wanted to check out the stores along the way. I saw several that could sell jerky and make good money with it. We will have to come up with a case of sample products from JerkyDude.net and some information sheets. I plan to go to each one with five samples each. They can sell it for what they want to. I would put our sticker there to JerkyDude.net so that we can possibly sign up someone this way.

What I want to do is sign up the store owners. If not, we could make a profit from selling the cases. If they sign up, they can order whatsoever they want. That would be a good thing! 

I continued on down and turned back to the chiropractor. My sweetie was in a massage chair with electrodes on her back and neck. I am so glad that she is so much better! Soon the doctor had her in the examination room. She got up on the bench. He told her to start easing back on her meds while he popped her neck in one way and then the other.

On the way out, there were two ladies waiting their turn in the waiting room. I said, “Hi y’all! This guy really is a big help. See my wife?” She was headed to the door with her cane in hand. “See how good she is doing!! When I first brought her in I had to carry her in a box! Now she is up walking real good!” They got a good laugh and we did too.


Man! I am so thankful to see her feeling better!  

Do you enjoy my blogs as much as I do writing them? Please considering helping us out by ordering 2 bags of jerky each month. This way you get a tasty treat every month and we get helped too. As an added bonus, you will be able to sign up your friends and get paid as well!




Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment