Friday, December 18, 2015

O'Ryan, the Irishman in the Sky!

O'Ryan, the Irishman in the sky!



Last night I was awestruck at how clearly we could see the stars. Orion was right there! Of all of the things that I know so very little about, astronomy is one of my favorites.

What is out there? How far is it to the next most earth like planet? Is there anything out there like earth? Are we unique? God knows the answer. It all belongs to Him so I don’t mind saying that I have no idea what all is out there.

I stepped out the back with K-Dog and looked up. Wow!! I called my daughter, “Come and see this!” Leaving that goofy dog in the back yard we headed to the front yard. “Ooo! Cool!” she said. She quickly snatched her phone to take pictures.

As she was taking pictures of Orion, our little kitty cat neighbor came running from the other house next door. “Mew!!” The silly cat likes us. We stroked her back and my daughter took pictures of her.

I heard someone say that he didn’t want everything. He just knew what he likes and wants more of it. It’s times with family that I cherish. Even that little kitty cat neighbor brings a smile.

What are some of the things you like? What would you do to get more of it? More time for the things you love, with those you love, to share it with would be great, right? I agree with you!

Check this out. With a means and a little direction I believe you can make it happen.





Smile!!




No comments:

Post a Comment