Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thore Shroat

Thore Shroat 

It’s that time of year again. Fevers, chills, and the ever popular thore shroat, (sore throat) are out to get us all at one time or another. 

Have you ever had a thore shroat? I know I have. As a matter of fact, I am so glad to have my hot coffee here to help me out right now. It’s good to have something hot to drink. I am thankful for my Vickers java mug. Twenty two ounces of, “Wake up dude!!” This morning the caffeine has to slug it out with the Benadryl that I took last night. So far, Benadryl is winning.

I have tried many things for a thore shroat. Gargling warm saltwater or vinegar is what I grew up with as treatments. Sometimes they even work. I found out that even a regular mouthwash that kills germs is helpful too. Even that is short lived. I wonder if gargling novocain would be a good idea.

I would call in to work sick but that would be silly. My wife and I work from home together.

I am at work, so I better get something done.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment