Monday, November 2, 2015

Sweet Lady Alarm Clock

Sweet Lady Alarm Clock

Monday morning my sweet lady gets up about the same time I do. Actually, that is on 3 days in the week. I could set the phone alarm to make some awful racket or I could listen for her sweet voice and watch for a light to come on. I like it best when she gets me up like that. The other days I get up and I better not make a sound. 

There has to be a way to get my coffee with out leaving the room where I sleep.  Seems easy enough to get a bottle of water and instant coffee and a few extra ingredients. You know that all I need is a little milk for brewed coffee. Instant needs all of the help it can get.

Open the bottle. Take a big gulp to make room for coffee and friends. Add couple of teaspoons of instant coffee, sweetener and put the lid back on. Shake that dude until you don’t see anything floating in the water. It takes a lot of shaking especially when you put a packet of instant hot chocolate in there too. The water may not be cold but it ain’t hot neither. Nothing wants to dissolve but great efforts bring great rewards. 

In about fifteen to twenty minutes you might have enough of it dissolved. The water is now a skank nasty sweet black liquid of 100% USDA grossness. But now, what do I do about the milk?



Simple Solution to Salary Shortage

No comments:

Post a Comment