Sunday, November 1, 2015

SHSHSHSHSH!

SHSHSHSHSHSHSH!


I had all I could sleep and I can’t sleep no more. Everyone else is still sleeping. This is the day we change our clocks back to regular time. That extra hour of sleep must be nice. To me, that means that I am up even earlier than my oft times early time. Everyone else can sleep longer than I can. I wish I had my coffee.

After I convinced myself that sleeping was futile, I got up. Even K-Dog didn’t want to go out to the yard yet. Sneaking around the house in my rubber clogs I try not to wake anyone. Do your clogs fart? Mine do. In the darkness of the early morning that can be very loud. With great stealth I make it to the office. I wish I had my coffee.

Now for my next trick. I like to keep the computer on mute for just such of a time as this. The loud “BONG” would wake up the others before they want to wake up. Well guess what. I didn’t want to get up so early myself. I wish I had my coffee.

Well, the computer was quiet when I turned it on. Push that button and you are committed. It’s coming on bong or no bong. I wonder what I will write about this morning. K-Dog likes to get under the desk when I am here. It’s even too early for him to be up and about. I can get my coffee now!  My sweet lady is up.

I woke her up as I was sneaking down the hall way a while ago. I hate that but not as much as she did. Fed the dog and started the coffee. She is putting chicken in the crock pot for Sunday lunch.  Daughter is still sleeping. Dog is in his chair near the kitchen. I’m going to blog in a minute, once I figure out what to write about. I wish my coffee was ready.

COFFEE TIME AT LAST!

In the way again at the sink. She needed the sink and I am getting my coffee. My 32oz thermal coffee mug from Vickers gas station is once again full of coffee and soon I will be too. “Wake me up coffee! I have a blog to write.”

Here I sit with no idea just yet. Another big swig of hot joe may do the trick. Maybe it won’t just yet. It tastes good though. A mug of coffee with a splash of whole milk is the way I like it best. Some times I add chocolate. Sometimes I add vanilla. With just a little milk is how I like it best of all. I wish my coffee would kick in and wake up my imagination. 

Soon the wonderful sound and smell of bacon will fill the house doing it’s Sunday morning dance with eggs and toast. My sweet cooks a great Sunday morning breakfast and even better Sunday lunch. She has a magic touch when ever she makes my coffee too. 

I’m going to have this mug drained before I come up with any idea of what to blog about. Maybe another gulp will just do the trick. 

BACON IS CALLING ME!

That was quite delicious. Wee little doggie rested his chin on my lap hoping to get a nibble. Are you kidding? I’m happy to get this breakfast and I’m going to eat all of it myself. “You have your breakfast over yonder! Go eat that, goofy dog.”

Second coffee in hand and the first coffee in belly along with the other goodies. I am awake and ready to go! I will start this blog right after my nap.







No comments:

Post a Comment