Thursday, November 12, 2015

For Supper We Had Plan “B”

For Supper We Had Plan “B”


Don’t you just love it when a recipe plan comes together? I know I do. But, sometimes it doesn’t. I have burned beans twice now in the new cook pot. ARG! Maybe I can blame the new cookware. I am going back to cooking beans in the old pot. I haven’t burned them in the old pot, ever.

Ok, the beans are burned a little. What can I do for plan “B”? They were burned pintoes so it was not hard to change it into burned refried beans. Well, we ate it. We ate some of it, anyway. Over the week I ate the most but we still had to trash far more that I wanted to. I hate to waist food. Don’t you? It happens. 

That would have been a great night for Cee Cee’s Pizza! Have you ever eaten there? I have over eaten there many times. After a bummer like the burned beans, I would over eat there again right then. I like pizza flavored salt. Don’t you? KFC would have been a great choice as well. I would eat a bucket of original recipe legs and thighs all by my lonesome. Yes, I know, but I like fried chicken flavored salt. Don’t you?

I’m not sure where I’m going with this blog. I can talk about my salt restricted diet but I rather not  upset myself that much. I can talk about other culinary catastrophes of mine but I rather not.

Do you like to go out to eat? I know I do. The last time we went out to our favorite Mexican food place I like to have fallen out of the chair when I saw a $3 jump in the price. Shazam! I’m afraid to go back now. It may have jumped again.

Simple Solution to Salary Shortage

No comments:

Post a Comment