Friday, November 13, 2015

I was feeling alright until...

I was feeling alright until...


I was feeling alright until we got to the doctor’s office. Who wants to go to the doctor’s? I know I don’t. I’m in my 50’s so that’s just the way it is. I’ll try to make the best of it though. Anyhow, they had murder and mayhem on TV in the waiting room. Yikes!! Well at least I was able to read my book. About an hour later we were called back. The lady had me step on the scales. I told her that they are not my friends. The scales said that I gained 7 pounds. MAN! Now you know why the scales are not my friends. They always try to hurt my feelings that way.  While we were in the examination room a woman attacked me with an ice pick to check my blood sugar. If she came any faster she would have been checking my reflex and timing me for a land speed record as I ran passed her through the door. 

I told the doctor all about it and he laughed. I told it at lunch and someone almost spewed Dr. Pepper.

Seems like a rather typical day after all.  



No comments:

Post a Comment