Thursday, January 1, 2015

And So it Begins

And So it Begins


Welcome to 2015.  Last year is behind us and the adventure of the new is here.  Do you have your goals written out?  I have mine. 

I will share a few with you.
            * Read a selected number of books.
            * Read a chapter in Proverbs every day.  (January 1, Proverbs 1)
            * Find and work a plan to provide more income for the family.
            * Study Bible and other helpful recourses that will help me reach my goals.

As long as it is “today”, it is not too late to get your goals written.  Put it off for “tomorrow” and it will be too late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It’s cold in this house.  Maybe it’s just me.  Woke up before 7:00, as usual.  Greeted my sweet one with “Happy New year.”  She said, “Good morning” first.  Folks all over the neighborhood upset the dog through out the early morning with fire crackers.  That kept my sweet lady up too.  I heard a knock at the door!  “WHAT?”  I rushed down the hall.  Hold on.  The dog was on the couch and not barking at the door.   Someone was shooting pistols in the air in celebration.

Our neighborhood is fairly quiet.  New Year celebrations can be loud.  

I want to move far enough out in the country that we wont hear the racket.  No traffic noise!  No school crowd headed home to upset the dog.  I could rant all day but get nowhere.  Something has to be done or nothing will be done.






Blood sugar 122

No comments:

Post a Comment