Thursday, January 8, 2015

Do you believe there’s a squatch in these woods?

Do you believe there’s a squatch in these woods?


My son-in-law and I are looking forward to squatching in the spring.  What do you take with you when you go squatching?

1      a sterile way to bag evidence
2      water to drink
3      plaster to make castings
4      lunch
5      a bag of apples
6      map of the area (if available)

If you actually see a Big Foot there are 3 things you will need.

1       the worst camera available
2       good running shoes
3       a change of pants

There is a place near by where there have been a few sightings.  I much rather go in the daytime.  Pack the night before.  Hit Denny’s in the dark.  Get to the woods as the sun is on the rise.

I have no idea what we will find but I know it could be a lot of fun.



(sugar 132)





1 comment: