Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dust mop of Terror!

Dust mop of Terror!

We have such a silly dog.  He acts like he wants to go outside to the backyard, and there are times he will jump at the door with great excitement ready to get out there, but sometimes he will stand inside as he sniffs the air from the great outdoors as it comes indoors.  While he was standing at the opened door, thinking about whether he wanted out or not, I came up with an idea.  He is afraid of our little yellow dust mop, so I closed off the rest of the house from the den and snatched up that dust mop, shaking it just below his tail.  ZOOM!  Out he went!  That dust mop has no teeth, but he sure didn’t want to stick around to make sure.

I got used to persuading him to go outside that way when I had too, but yesterday it rained so no dust mop could convince him to go out.   

...I feel like I lost a friend.

Smile! 

Terry

1 comment: