Sunday, January 18, 2015

Out of business and it feels so good.

Out of business and it feels so good.


I fell for it again.  There are few who read my blogs.  No, there are almost no readers of this blog.  I can say whatever I please and not have to worry it.

 Once again, MLM businesses are a bad thing.  I value my testimony above anything I could make in MLM. 

I learned a little more about how to actually make friends.  If everyone you see is no longer of any value unless you can use them in making money, there is something wrong.

Whosoever I see, in person or represented on line, is someone who is facing some kind of struggle.  Everyone has an ultimate destination after death.  Wouldn’t it be far better to try to reach them for Christ than to manipulate them into a scheme to make money?  Wouldn’t it be better to pray with those who are hurting?  What value is manipulated little minions? 


Lets say you did get a down line of several hundred.  How many have you instructed in ways that make you money and how many of them have you tried to win to Christ?

1 comment: