Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Last Day

The Last Day


Tomorrow is January 1, 2015.  Today is the last day of 2014.  If you are wondering the answer is, “No.”  I haven’t got my goals written down for the new year.  I am a firm believer in setting and achieving goals.  In contrast, I have never been good at it.  No excuse for not doing it.

Morning coffee needs a refill.  I have to wait till my sweet one is up.  OK, it’s gone now.  Blood sugar was 129 this morning.  The last banana and a handful of pills and I’m here.

A good friend of mine has been telling me about an MLM business she is in.  It looks good.  In fact, the more I look at it the better it looks.  She has a mastermind group.  I joined that.  I visit the web site often but I am still not sure what to do there.  It's like walking into a big room with no one there and nothing to do.  We will have a big deal there soon.  

Last night, before I was called away, I met one of my friend’s down line.  Nice guy, not real clear what he wanted to talk about.  He said something about end time prophases but not anything in depth.  He said that he was in a handful of businesses under my friend.  (I have got to get the OK to use names.  This can become confusing.)  If I were to join, it would be ONE business.  I will not over tax the budget on so many things above what is necessary.  Grow your business.  Grow your income.  Expand your business.  Increase your income. 

Don't buy more tables for your Mackey D's until you are selling enough burgers to need them.   

Out of instant decaffeinated coffee.  BUMMER!  Let the dog out and looked for it.  Had a triple regular earlier.  That should be enough. 

Goals!  Goals!  I must set my goals!  Do you have this much trouble setting your goals?  Have you ever made a do list?  That is goal setting.  Have you ever written on a calendar a coming event?  That is goal setting.  My biggest challenge is getting too detailed when I do set goals.  Be specific, not detailed. 

It’s better to set goals and not reaching but a few than to not set goals and have no direction. 


Terry   



No comments:

Post a Comment