Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Writing Wrote Rotten

Writing Wrote Rotten


It’s trash day again.  I managed to get it all out and start the coffee pot.  I did it and let my sweet lady sleep, maybe.  Seven o’clock is the time we should get the trash out.  I have been late by only a few minutes getting the trash out and had to keep it a while longer.

I let the dog out.  He was ready!  I watched as he dashed out, walked in a tight circle at the porch and come back in.  Maybe later he will need out.

I like to blog.  It maybe that I do not write well but I still enjoy trying.  My style is more like a conversation.  It’s good to have a story to tell too.  Very carefully I craft my sentences phrase by phrase.   The idea is to give the impression that we are at the table each morning sharing a pot of fresh coffee enjoying the company.  I will write a blog in the daytime once in a while.

Is my coffee ready?

YES!

A few sips later and I will be joining the human race once more.

My daughter edited a blog I wrote yesterday.  I admit, her improvements on it were amazing.  It was clear and the flow was like that of a novel.  She showed me up good fashion but also gave me great pride to see how well she writes. 

I finished that mug.  With a longing look down the hall I think about another hit of good high-octane coffee.  I hear a large truck as it groans down the street house by house.  I am still the only one up at 7:57.   In a bit, I will have to hit the kitchen and prepare breakfast.

Today is a great day!  Make the best of it.  Remember that God loves you very much.

Have a great day!


Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment