Monday, October 5, 2015

Viral Video? Me?

Viral Video? Me?


I love to make videos and write blogs. The other day I had a goofy idea about a video. I lamented only a very short time for not having the fancy software so many others have. Thing is,  I remembered that cheap effects are great too because sometimes they get more attention. People can be too critical about the well polished videos. Was this camera angled just so? Can you tell this effect was faked? With my cheap effects, it can’t be taken serious enough for the scrutiny. 

You know what? Cheap effects are all Monte Python had. Monte Python would not have been Monte Python without the cheap effects. I get a kick out of watching corny cheap effects videos.

I took a controversial topic and made it look silly. With paper, pins, color pencils and a pair of scissors, and a few less than glamorous scans, it all came together into a great way to advertise JerkyDude.net.  


It was so much fun I plan to do more like that.


So simple! Sign up for two bags of great snacks.

Sign up your friends. The more you sign up the more you get paid.

Encourage them to do the same. They want money too. 








No comments:

Post a Comment