Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I will follow him…

I will follow him…

Well, today was grocery day. Dog gone it! Fuss and Cuss! Shucks and foowe !

When you are out of stuff you have to get some more. My sweet pushes the cart and sends me after all manner of shiitake. It helps to get us out faster so that’s a good thing.

You know what? I use to work at a grocery store. Believe you me, if you can a way out of that, it would be something well worth looking into! I had been trying to help these workers with what I have found. WRONG!! Not everyone wants a way out of the rut. I know I did!

Up one aisle and down the next. We said, “hi” to the workers. If they only knew about JerkyDude.net.  I made 2 appointments with a guy from there but he never showed up. That was his loss. That was when I decided to drop that. No one there hears about it at all. It’s not like I would get in their way talking about it in the first place. I am looking for folks that are ready for a change in the right direction. I don’t expect to find any there.

We saved about $73 using the loyalty card. Not too shabby there.

On the way out I had a cart of groceries and my sweet had one behind me. The radio was playing, “I will follow him, where ever he may go…” She caught it before I did. I was in front and she followed me out. It matched the song. 

I could never talk anyone into something that they don’t want to do. This is our bread and butter, ham and eggs, chicken fried steak and cream gravy with a side of fries, pintoes and cornbread. Thing is this $15 a month business can grow into anything worth working for. This is very important to us to do this business. Right now, this is what we can do. You can too.

This is an honest business with reasonable product claims and a fair payment plan is what to look for. I like Jerky Direct. They have a simple plan and a tasty product. This is the most basic and honest network marketing business that I have ever seen. It is as simple as 1,2,3.

1 Sign up and you will receive two bags of snacks every month.
2 Sign up others to receive two bags of snacks every month, like you did.
3 Encourage them to sign up others receive two bags of snacks every month in the    same way. 

If you want more details come to JerkyDude.net. If you rather ask me, you can find me on FaceBook. https://www.facebook.com/TerryDuncanNow



https://youtu.be/e2iSzcN6udI

No comments:

Post a Comment