Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Don’t be afraid of the dark.

Don’t be afraid of the dark.

Anyone who has ever said, “Don’t be afraid of the dark” obviously has never had to worry about stepping on a stray lego block or some piece left behind by Mr. Potato Head. 

I remember those days fondly and with a bit of a limp. Every night toys were everywhere. I loved playing with the kids. As they grew it was more like they played and I watched. Mario did his thing on the TV screen and I watched with amazement. 

Grandpa now. I love to watch the grandkids play. I would like to do far more of that than I do. That would always be the case though. They can’t play in our yard. K-Dog is too friendly and over excitable when it comes to having folks over. He is a medium size dog but to the grandkids he is rather large. I’m not going to mention the nasty land mines he leaves all over the yard. Oops! I guess I did, didn’t I? 

My dream is to have a yard big enough that they can all play in, even with that goofy dog. It would be great to run that K-Dog around the yard and get him too tired to do much of anything else before we have company. “Run you goofy dog! Go! Go! Go! Here get the ball! What? You went the wrong way dog!”

We are so glad to have found Jerky Direct so that we can have hope of getting him that yard! This is an honest business with reasonable product claims and a fair payment plan. This is what I was looking for when someone showed it to me. I like Jerky Direct. They have a simple plan and a tasty product.

If you had a few hundred dollars more each month, what would you like to do?





No comments:

Post a Comment