Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chicken Fried Steak, French Fries and a Bowel of Cream Gravy

Chicken Fried Steak, French Fries and a Bowel of Cream Gravy



Doctor has me on a diet and that ain’t on it. Mexican food isn’t on it either. Too much salt? I use to salt my Fritos when I was a kid. It wasn’t better that way but I did get attention. “Isn’t that salty enough??? You’re going to get high blood pressure eating all that salt” Is that what did it?

Pizza is out too. Pepperoni, sausage, olives (black and green), onion, pile it all on there Dude! You want to know what I use to do with cheap frozen pizza? I would nuke it to get it limp. Then I would put plenty of cayenne pepper on it and roll it up and eat it that way. Some times I would put salad on it and then roll it up. Better not do that now. 

I got into a vitamin company many years ago. Yes, it was a network marketing business. Network marketing is a method to reward loyal customers through a payment plan. The stuff they had would free me to eat, over eat and eat all of the bad stuff I wanted. Thing is, buying those products got so expensive that I couldn’t afford the pizzas and other things. Maybe that was how their diet plan actually worked. Buy their stuff and you can’t afford groceries.

For breakfast I would like scrambled eggs, bacon, 3 or 4 biscuits and plenty of cream gravy. Keep the coffee coming. Hash browns would be great too. Where is that gravy? Lets get it on all of this good stuff!  It is very important to have a very good breakfast under your gravy. 

Y’all, eating is my thing. I like to cook too. I really like my cooking. You should try my chicken and dumplings. When I get that right, it is out of sight. I can whoop up a mean Chinese too. Salt may not be the main ingredient but it may as well be.  

It is taking me too long to write this because I keep having to stop long enough to go eat something. Not really. 

We all know that balance is the main thing in all this. I heard someone say that if we eat mostly the good stuff it won’t count against us when we eat the bad stuff once in a while.

Another thing. Have you seen how expensive it has gotten to eat out? Even groceries are getting serious. I have found a simple way to combat all of that. Can you buy two bags of jerky or fruit sticks every month? At JerkyDude.net you can sign up for two bags. Once you have done that, all you have to do is find others who would too. I like to keep it super simple. Sign up folks and they sigh up folks. The more that comes aboard is more money for you. 


Jerky Direct is the most honest network marketing business that I have ever seen. It has a reasonable product claims and a fair payment plan is what to look for. I like Jerky Direct. They have a simple plan and a tasty product. This is the most basic and honest network marketing business that I have ever seen. It is as simple as 1,2,3.

1 Sign up and you will receive two bags of snacks every month.
2 Sign up others to receive two bags of snacks every month, like you did.
3 Encourage them to sign up others receive two bags of snacks every month in the    same way. 

If you want more details come to JerkyDude.net. If you rather ask me, you can find me on FaceBook. https://www.facebook.com/TerryDuncanNow



No comments:

Post a Comment