Thursday, October 8, 2015

"Social" Media?

Social Media?

Walk into a building and you'll see lots of people going by, in the dozens. Being a friendly guy I say, “Hi". People look at me like I have a dreaded skin abnormality and three heads.

Now we have the internet! People now go by in the hundreds who look at me like I have a dreaded skin abnormality and three heads.

Crazy ain’t it?

I have a life motto, “Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly and leave the rest to God!”

I know that is not conducive to the aggressive network marketer. That is why I like this business that I am working with. Does anyone like a pushy salesman to invade their personal space? Maybe I should be pushy and brass too. No, that’s not me. My wife calls me down when I get too loud and excited but that still isn’t the same thing. 

What I do is simple. We get 2 bags of turkey jerky teriyaki but you might want something different. Next thing you do is tell others how good it is, and than sign them up to get 2 bags of what they like. Jerky Direct will pay you about $2 every month for everyone you sign up. As long as they are buying 2 bags of product every month you get paid. It doesn’t take very many before you make enough to pay for your goodies. Whenever your check gets up to $10 it is on its way to you.

Sure, I can go into far more detail, explaining what you would get as your friends sign up others, but you can see that at the website. Truly, it’s enough to encourage you to start signing up folks to get their goodies. That is a network. The more people you bring into your network the better income you'll have.


Terry  

No comments:

Post a Comment