Thursday, October 29, 2015

Ride that thang!


Ride that thang!

Y’all ever seen a roach in your house? In Texas we have big ones. Some are as big as K-Dog! OK, they don’t really get that big. Sweet daughter acts like they are that big. The way she reacts, I expect the thing to come up the hall way and eat up the dinning room table with her riding on its back.

Did you know that you can spray a roach with 97% alcohol and that would kill it? It works! It may not be right away but somewhat quickly. At least it isn’t a slow death. I sprayed them just to watch them scamper across the room and die in the corner. 

I told that to my teenage daughter. “Just spray it a couple of times and it dies.” I don’t understand how “a couple” could be more than two. When I was dating my sweet lady, people said that we were a cute couple. When our boy was born we were no longer a “couple.” If you spray a bug a couple of times that is two, three for good measure.

The other night I heard, “DADDY!!!! There’s a big roach in the tub!” It’s amazing that there is such a wide range of “big” when dealing with a “big” roach. There is was. It was big and it was dead. I was tipsy from the fumes. You don’t need but a few squirts for it to work. Maybe she thought it works by drowning the bug.

It’s a good thing that I don’t smoke. There was so much alcohol fumes in the air I could have been blown to the next county.


Now for a word from my sponsor….  


No comments:

Post a Comment