Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Getting the Horse Before the Cart

Getting the Horse Before the Cart



Isn’t it just like folks to want the reward before the work? Have you ever been guilty of that? I know I have. Give me my ice cream now and I will think about doing my chores after that. That is the way it starts.

The only way to get the reward first it to borrow the money. Credit cards are the modern day equivalent to debtor slavery. Is there anything we need so badly that we can justify paying two or three times it’s value just to have it right now? What is really bad is when you are forced to use credit to pay for necessities. 

This is a slippery slope. Once we start using credit cards like this, they got us! Who hasn’t fallen for this? How many are looking for a way out of this? Have you found something that works?

Here is an idea. Do you know what network marketing is? Network marketing is a method to reward loyal customers through a payment plan. Find one that is the best fit for you. It takes work to get out of debt. Work smarter, not harder. With a network marketing business you are rewarded for finding others who become loyal customers to the business you represent.

With a limited budget and little time I found the one that fit just fine. Jerky Direct was just what I was looking for. They have a great product and a simple plan. They have an honest business with reasonable product claims and a fair payment plan. That is what I was look for. I like Jerky Direct. They have a simple plan and a tasty product. This is the most basic and honest network marketing business that I have ever seen. It is as simple as 1,2,3.

1 Sign up to order two bags of snacks every month.
2 Sign up others to order two bags of snacks every month, like you did.
3 Encourage them to sign up others who order two bags of snacks every month in the    same way. 


If you want more details come to JerkyDude.net. If you rather ask me, you can find me on FaceBook. https://www.facebook.com/TerryDuncanNow

No comments:

Post a Comment