Monday, December 29, 2014

Well, I Done a Bad Thang

Well, I Done a Bad Thang

Yeah folks, I really messed up this time.  We have Dr. Peppers and a very few Cokes.  Do you know the last time I had a sure enough Coke?  Me neither.  What the hey!  Early enough in the day that the caffeine won’t keep me up.  What about the sugar?  I poured the bottle into a large plastic tumbler with a generous amount of low salt peanuts.  What about the sugar?  I had missed that!  Coke with peanuts in it. 

After supper we finished off the last of the Pumpkin Dump Cake from Christmas.  What about the sugar?  My Sweet makes a mean dump cake.  Pumpkin stuff, cake mix, butter, pecans all come together in a taste treat that you just can’t beat!!!  YUM YUM YUM!  What about the sugar?  Of course was put cool whip on top so it wouldn’t be lonesome. 

What about the sugar?    This morning I tried 3 times before I could find a finger with an acceptable sugar count.  I ended up recording 147.  I don’t want to tell you what the other tests said.  Today, no sugar!  Can’t say that.  I’ll keep it down as far as I can.

Let’s see.  My sugar was too high for yesterday’s Bragg vinegar and Fulvia.  I knew better but that doesn’t mean that I was going to behave myself. 

New Year’s Rez?  Got your’s?  I tend to break mine within the week I make the resolution.  I’ll simply say that I will make goals to do certain things that would make for a better 2015.  No specifics for you at this time.

A thought.  If I make goals that someone else or circumstances keep me from reaching it can't me my fault if I don't... 
                                  (It worked last year....) 



No comments:

Post a Comment