Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I QUIT!!

I QUIT!!

At least I hope I did.  All the holiday sweets must come to an end.  We were out late last night.  As a result I had no time to cook a meal.  KFC came in handy.  The bad thing is that we got dinners that had only 2 chicken pieces.  I was hungry enough to eat a full bucket.  What we had was sufficient.  To make up for it we stopped at DQ for a round of blizzards. 

Let’s check the scoreboard.  My sugar was 131 this morning.  I did drink my Bragg’s late last night, recon that helped?  This is day 4 of taking Fulvia.   


I think last night caused a set back for my sweet one.  She is hurting more than yesterday.  We’ll see if it gets better as the day progresses. 


[ I am interested in that Fulvia.  I wonder if I could sell that.  If my wife will help me, why not?  That is the only way I could do that.  Oh well, that is another blog for another day. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment