Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Half Caff

Happy Half Caff! I’m the first one up. I can’t sleep passed 7:00 very well. I sent the dog out to do what he had to do and got my mug of half caff. My sweet is still sleeping. Not knowing what kind of night she has had, I want to let her sleep all she wants to. Good news. She is showing improvement from her crochet injury. That was hard on her for a long time. Last night she said that it seems to be letting up quite a bit. Praise the Lord for that! Fulvia. A great friend of mine sent me a bottle of this. I took one yesterday. I’ll take another today at breakfast. Along with my usual ramblings I will chronicle how well it helps. Blood sugar was 121 this morning. That will have to get closer to the normal range before I can credit fulvia for that. I can’t check my blood pressure until we get groceries next. I take 2 meds for blood pressure. I take one for cholesterol. The kidney doc has me on something too. Old folk need baby aspirin too. Along with my prescriptions I drink Bragg vinegar and lemon concentrate in water. Each night I drink aloe vera juice. Now I am trying fulvia. Time to go. My sweet wife is up now. We had our oatmeal. She has a monstrous headache. She took a pain pill and went back to bed. I put water on the stove to add water vapor to the air. That may help her. Second mug of half caff is almost gone. Time I best get to doing other things. I need a sign off, don’t I? Got to slop the hogs, dig the well, and plow the south forty before everyone gets up. Until tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment