Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Spammer in FB

Spammer in FB


It was TV time last night when a spammer began to plaster his ads on my face book wall. It was bad enough that I wasn’t zeroed in 100% to the TV show, but now this jack donkey from who knows where began posting his shiitake on my wall. If I had left my smart phone back yonder in the office, I couldn’t have done anything about it.

I thought to put ads on his wall as well. Tit for tat, right? That was when he did something that really got me. He tried to friend my sweet lady and sweet daughter. With my wee smart phone in hand I unfriended the spamming knucklehead.

I won’t put anything on anyones wall other than “Happy Birthday!!” On occasion their have been those who ask me to put something on their wall. Respect for others and thoughtfulness go a long way. Online educate is important to me.

I had an idea! If he tried to friend my family he would go through their friend file. This dude had to be stopped! It was a matter of time before he tried to friend K-Dog. I posted a warning on my wall telling everyone in my friend file about him. I even made sure that they knew his name.


This is the morning after. Out of about a thousand in my file, I have only heard back from less than five friends.  I did my part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment