Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shake and Shine


Shake and Shine

Paw Paw Terry


Last night, K-Dog was barking at a bush. The grass was still wet from the rain but that didn’t stop him. We have had trouble with possums and it was up to me to do something about it. I snatched up my shake and shine and a large paddle that I made from s board that fell off of an old wood fence. Do you know what a shake and shine is? That is a flashlight that doesn’t work unless you give it a good shake. Sometimes it may still fade and go out.

Sweetie said that I should call it a flashlight that doesn’t work well. Any way, I was out there with K-Dog with my flashlight that doesn’t work very well and began looking for a possum in the bush. I shined my flashlight that doesn’t work very well all over the bush and found no sign of a possum. Sweet daughter said that I should call my flashlight that doesn’t work very well a black and red thing.

Knowing that K-Dog must be aware of something out there I went along through the yard searching every bush with my black and red thing, flashlight that doesn’t work very well. I gave it a quick shake and away we went. OK, lets go in Dog. He still didn’t come in.

Until he is convinced or gets rained on, he won’t come in. I went out one more time with me phone. I used the flashlight app. It doesn’t require a good shake and I don’t have to call it, “my black and red thing, flashlight that doesn’t work very well.”





No comments:

Post a Comment