Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sudoku

Sudoku 


Have you ever played sudoku?  I know I have.  It is a number puzzle.  There are 81 small squares arranged in a 9X9 grid.  There are 9 larger squares in the grid arranged 3X3.  The object is to have 9 numbers (1-9) that run up and down, right to left and in the 3x3 grids.  When you have the numbers in the puzzle correctly there will be no duplications in any row, column or 3X3 grid.  It makes me crazy.  They give you only so many pre-numbered spaces.

Bible prophesy is much like that. We are given just so much to go on. Eventually, we see the full picture start to become clear.

So far as I have been able to find is several filled in spaces from a few trusted sources.  Here is what we have.

The signs in the heavens mentioned in Revelation 12:1-6 will happen on September 23 - October 13, 2017.  This cannot be altered.  Check your Bible and Stellarium.  This is somewhere in the middle of the Tribulation period.  This is not in the slap dab middle.  We cannot count up to the end or back to the rapture but we know this is in the middle somewhere.  We can only say that if this is coming and we know when we also know that the rapture is before this even though we don’t know how far.


When the Tribulation ends there will be a solar eclipse, blood moon and a meteor shower.  That all happens December 14, 2020.  Now we have an idea of when the end of the tribulation happens.  From this we can count back 7 years to the beginning of Danial’s 70th week.  This is not necessarily all in the Tribulation period.  We are not even sure if the tribulation is a 7 year period.  I think that Danial’s 70th week started in 2013.  Today is February 5, 2015.  We are in the 70th week and not in the Tribulation.  We are getting very close to some big events that are coming up quick.  

I don’t have all of the numbers in the sudoku lined up.  I may have some in the wrong spaces.  I only showed you a few things.  There are many things I left out. If you have any insight let me know.  

Here are some videos that are amazing and helpful.







Sites






So then, what timeframe are we looking at for the rapture?  I am sure I will mow the yard several times before He comes.  We probably won't have the plumbing fixed before then.  I know good and well that we will not have the roof replaced by then.  We may not get new tires.  I am disappointed to say that I will likely have another kidney surgery before then.  Doc wants to put another stent in me.  The only redeeming thought about that is wondering about the one who will see that nasty stent I leave behind.

Looking up into the Eastern sky!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment