Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pharmakeia, It’s what’s for Breakfast

Pharmakeia, It’s what’s for Breakfast 


“Did you take your pills?” “Yes I did. They're in my tummy now.” “I just wanted to make sure you did.” “I am glad you do. Sometimes I forget.” “I always have them in your little cup for you.” Thank you My Sweet. Even then, it’s good to be reminded. I need to be looked after.”

Our daughter told us one morning that we always have this same conversation at breakfast. The phrases may not always be the same but the general concern for ensuring I have taken my medication is always present. I appreciate that!

Speaking of breakfast, have you ever made country gravy? A bit of bacon grease, white flour, salt, black pepper and milk is all it takes. Just several basic ingredients and you have the makings for a delicious compliment to biscuits or eggs.

With the basic ingredients in marriage you both make it a success. You know that you have a great marriage when the mother and the dad are always looking after one another. As long as they are looking for ways to minister one to the other instead of demanding to have your own way, it should work out fine. It’s a fun challenge to find new ways to say,”I love you.” It is good to say so but even better to come up with the little things that can truly bless the other.









Have you ordered your jerky today?
JerkyDude.net


No comments:

Post a Comment